Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Reliable Plumbing Services has a responsibility for the health and safety of employees and subcontractors in the workplace. Health and Safety is a core value of Reliable Plumbing Services, and these values are reflected in the way we do business.
Reliable Plumbing Services recognises that it must ensure that all practices, processes and procedures comply with relevant occupational health and safety legislation and other requirements.
In fulfilling these responsibilities managers have a duty to provide and maintain as far as practicable a working environment that is safe and without risks to health and to identify and mitigate potential risks.
The primary aim of this policy is to ensure zero workplace incidents that may cause injury or ill health.
Reliable Plumbing Services is therefore committed to:
- Establish and maintain a Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 45001:2018
- Providing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions, for our employees, contractors and visitors, for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement;
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and adhering to procedures, processes and planning that establish safe and health environments;
- Ensuring that all practices, processes and procedures comply with relevant health and safety legislative and other requirements;
- Identify hazards, assessing risks and implementing and maintaining effective risk management control strategies to eliminate hazards and reduce OHS Risks;
- Consultation and participation of workers;
- Continual improvement of the OH&S management system
- Regular review and evaluation of health and safety systems including audits and work inspections;
- Encouraging, supporting and engaging our employees in contributing to the improvement of health and safety throughout appropriate consultation, information and training.
Reliable Plumbing Services recognises that no task is so important as to compromise the safety of an individual. Reliable Plumbing Services Integrated Management System ensures that appropriate consideration is given to determining a safe work method for each and every activity and to ensure continuous improvement in everything that we do.
Occupational Health and Safety is the shared responsibility of all staff and associated staff of Reliable Plumbing Services. Our responsibility, as an organisation in alignment with this policy, is to ensure safe work practices at all times.
All Reliable Plumbing Services management are accountable for the education and adoption of this Occupational Health and Safety policy throughout the organisation.
End of document
Occupational Health & Safety Policy (Reliable Plumbing)
At Reliable Plumbing Services we believe we can make a positive contribution to the environment, while protecting and sustaining our quality of service delivery. With this in mind, we are committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
Reliable Plumbing Services is focused on sustainable work practices, which aim to deliver the following goals:
- Establish and maintain an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015
- Continually improving our environmental management system to enhance environmental performance
- Utilise our environmental management systems in daily business operations
- Measure and report our environmental performance through key business metrics
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including minimizing of pollution and prevention of pollution
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation, meeting and exceeding all relevant legislative requirements.
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible [e.g. recycled, FSC or low environmental impact products and energy from renewable sources].
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations.
Our commitment to environmental management practices, which enables us as an organisation to meet our environmental objectives and targets, include:
- Track, monitor, review, and improve our approach and delivery of services
- Ensure an understanding of our employees, suppliers, contractors, and client’s environmental needs
- Inspection and audits against our environmental standards
- Provide environmental training to all staff in alignment with this policy and their overarching environmental responsibilities
The environmental performance is the shared responsibility of all staff and associated staff of Reliable Plumbing Services. And our responsibility, as an organisation in alignment with this policy, is to ensure our work practices meet these targets at all times. In addition:
- This policy will be readily available to all staff and stakeholders
- Management will monitor the adoption of this policy ensuring compliance is upheld
Reliable Plumbing Services will periodically review and monitor performance to further find ways to improve waste management and help improve our environment.
End of document
Environmental Policy (Reliable Plumbing)
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Reliable Plumbing we have a few fundamental principles:
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Reliable Plumbing Services Australia Pty Ltd (“Reliable”) operates a website, reliableplumbing.net.au (“the Site”). It is Reliable’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information it may collect while operating the Site.
Like most website operators, Reliable collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Reliable’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Reliable’s visitors use the Site.
From time to time, Reliable may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, for example, by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Site.
Reliable also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses for logged-in users and for users leaving comments on blogs that are part of the Site. Reliable only discloses logged-in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to the Site choose to interact with Reliable in ways that require Reliable to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Reliable gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, Reliable asks visitors who use the Online Job Management System at the Site to provide a username and email address.
Reliable does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Reliable may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to the Site. For instance, Reliable may monitor the most popular pages on the Site. Reliable may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Reliable does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Reliable discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that:
need to know that information in order to process it on Reliable’s behalf or to provide services available at the Site; and
that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Reliable discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a court order or other governmental or statutory request, or when Reliable believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Reliable, third parties or the public at large.
Reliable will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying or personally-identifying information to anyone.
If you are a registered user of the Site and have supplied your email address, Reliable may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Reliable and its products. Reliable primarily uses its various blogs to communicate this type of information, and expects to keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send Reliable a request (for example via a support email or via one of the feedback mechanisms on the Site), Reliable reserves the right to publish all or part of your request in order to help Reliable clarify or respond to your request or to help Reliable support other users. For instance, Reliable may incorporate your request within the Frequently Asked Questions page of the Site.
Reliable takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Reliable, or substantially all of Reliable’s assets, were acquired by a third party, or in the event that Reliable goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Reliable may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
End of document